Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Transitioning Into The Fall 2010 Season & Catalog Info!

Hello Everyone!

I know my blog has been very quiet during August!  It's because I've been very busy getting ready for the new Fall/Winter catalog! 

First of all for those of you that have a Spring/Summer 2010 Catalog - your catalogs still contain accurate information - so no worries there.  For those items and scents that have been discontinued in the Fall/Winter Catalog, I am providing a PDF for you below so that you can clearly see what products been discontinued from that catalog!  As always, the new fall catalog will be available to view in it's entirety on my Scentsy site: http://www.lisalu.scentsy.us/ beginning September 1, 2010.


More exciting are the new products that are being introduced beginning September 1!  I'm so excited!  I'll be posting again very shortly with a post dedicated to our new fall products!  I just wanted to be sure to get information on the discontinued items out to you as soon as possible!

You still have until the end of the month to take advantage of the 10% off  the majority of the items in the Spring Summer Catalog!

2010 Spring Summer Catalog - Discontinued Items PDF

Discontinued List 8.5x11 2

No comments:

Post a Comment