Sunday, July 24, 2011

August 2011 Scent & Warmer of the Month

The new warmer is Sol and as you can see below - super nice.  It's neutral in color so will match any room in your home!

What's more exciting is the August 2011 Scent of the Month - Just Breathe

It's truly a wonderful scent!  You know it will be good when you can smell the scent before you even open the box!  Eucalyptus, lemon and mints!  Sounds crazy until you smell it-my house smells SO GOOD!!  I have samples - give me a call to get your free sample to warm!

A few side notes here!  Only 1 week left for those of you who want to order more bars from the BBMB campaign below!  I'll have an order going in on July 31 - free shipping!

Also - Scentsy Convention - Dallas - First full week of August and I'll be traveling!  We'll get first hand previews of all the fall goodies - so pretty exciting.  Makes melting in the TX heat worth it!  So, by the second week of August - I'll have all the fall scents in advance.  You'll be able to place pre-orders with me and I'll have an order drop September 1! 

Perfect time to start looking at your fall calendars and get your basket parties planned!  Christmas is just around the corner and Scentsy - still the perfect gift - anytime!

Monthly Flyer US Aug11

No comments:

Post a Comment