Sunday, September 25, 2011

October 2011 Warmer & Scent of the Month!!

Welcome to my favorite season of all - FALL!!  There is something about the electricity in the air - the changing of the leaves - new perspectives and new attitudes.  Friday was the first day of fall and this fall feels like a new beginning for me!  Moving on....

I have to talk about the new scent of the month - AUTUMN STROLL - in one word - AWESOME!  All I can say is my home smells SO NICE.  Really warm and inviting scent.  Here's how Scentsy describes it:

Amble under a bright harvest moon, leaves crunching underfoot,as peppery cinnamon mingles with dusky plum and warm incense to create a spicy and comforting fragrance. 

I describe it as a perfect fall scent!!!  It's in stock right here!  As usual, email or call me if you'd like to get a sample to try before buying.  I highly recommend trying it out - won't be sorry!

The Warmer of the Month - Snapshot!!  Really cool way to change up your warmer whenever you want - with pics of those you love or great memories and photos! 

I predict both the scent and the warmer to be huge hits!!

Monthly Flyer US Oct11 Web

No comments:

Post a Comment